A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when you visit any website. It is used so that the website can remember your visit when you return to the same page. Cookies usually store technical information such as personal preferences, personalized content, user statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The aim of the cookie is to adapt the contents of the website to your profile and needs. Without cookies the services offered by any website are notably impaired. If you wish to find out more about what cookies are, what they store and how to deactivate or remove them, then we suggest you click on this link.
Cookies used by this website
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, and in order to ensure you are informed as accurately as possible, we have detailed below information on the cookies used by this website
This site uses its own cookies:
- Session cookies; to guarantee that users writing blog comments are real people and not automatic applications. The purpose of this is to reduce spam.
This site uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to compile statistics on traffic and number of visits to the website. By using this website you are consenting to the use of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights with regard to these cookies should be taken up directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies to enable you to click on buttons such as Like or Share.
|Collects anonymous information about users browsing the website in order to know the origin of visitors and related statistics. Currently we do not use these cookies.|
|PHP||PHPSESSID||Own cookie.||It stores the session ID|
|Cookies are used to track the use of Addthis.com service. Allows a user to share a website with many social sites.||Addthis|
|WordPress||cdp-cookies-plugin-wp||Accepting cookies Installation.|
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
You can exercise your right at any time to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. The method of eliminating cookies will vary depending on your browser. Here is a quick guide for some of the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content nor the accuracy of privacy policies of the third parties referred to in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are responsible for saving the cookies onto your computer and here is where you can deactivate or delete them. Neither this web nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies on the part of the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies in order for your browser not to forget your decision to not accept them.
- For any questions regarding this cookies policy then please don’t hesitate to contact us through the contact section.